If You Want to Know and Purchases Portable Rockwell Hardness Testers. Then, You Can Contact us Shortly and Check Features. We added here detailed specifications for the Portable Rockwell Hardness Testers (Model : MRP-1).
- Hardness tester is quite handy for product testing of crank shafts, cylinder blocks, liner & assemblies.
- Can also be used for testing the hardness of both inside & outside of surface testing of pipes, bushings, ball bearing rings or other complicated parts.
- The model can be used in any direction without affecting the accuracy.
- Maximum test height x throat is 110 x 55 mm.
- Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. is obtained by using different types of indentors ( Diamond / Ball ).
- Machines strictly conforms to IS:1586- 2000 for Rockwell test.