If You Want to Know and Purchases ASTM Impact Testing Machines. Then, You Can Contact us Shortly and Check Features. We added here detailed specifications for the ASTM Impact Testing Machines (Model : AIT-300-ASTM, AIT-300-ASTM-D).
- This is a combined hardness testing machine used to measure hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
- This machine is ideally suitable for laboratories, tool rooms, Heat treatment shops, R&D departments, inspection departments, foundries & educational institutions.
- Rockwell superficial method is used for checking hardness of very thin sheets. Surface hardness can also be easily checked.
- Automatic weight selection with automatic zero setting dial gauge.
- Superficial test minor load is 3 kgf & major loads are 15, 30, 45 kgf. Rockwell test minor load is 10 kgf & major loads are 60, 100, 150 kgf
- Superficial hardness scales such as HRN, HRT, etc. Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. is obtained by using different types of indentors ( Diamond / Ball ).
- Test height x Throat is – 295 x 148 mm.
- Motorized versions are also available.
- Machines strictly conforms to IS:1586- 2000.