If You Want to Know and Purchases Fine Group’s Strobodynamic Balancing Machines. Then, You Can Contact us Shortly and Check Features. We added here detailed specifications for the Strobodynamic Balancing Machines (Model : SSBM / FSBM).
- Small & compact machine with high accuracy for balancing of small rotors like textile spindles, electric power tool armature, etc.
- Special electro dynamic pickups are used for sensing minute vibration due to imbalance in the rotor.
- Machine is provided with electronic measuring control panel with digital panel meter for amount indication & xenon flash tube with brilliam white light for locating position of unbalance.
- Rotor loading and unloading is very easy, as a special quality stretchable rubber belt is used for driving the rotor under trial.
- Machine is very sensitive & accuracies of the order of 0.2 micron.
- Machine does not require any concrete foundation. It can be operated by placing on a plain surface.
- Machine requires single phase supply of 220 volts, A.C., 50 Hz. As such machine can be conveniently located where single phase supply is available.
- Operation of the machine is very simple and does not requires any skilled operator, once proper training for operating the machine is given.
- Suitable for rotors from 0.1 kg to 3 kg.
- Balancing speed range is 800 to 3000 rpm
|Weight of Rotor||kg.||0.03 – 1||0.1 – 3||0.3 – 30||0.3 – 30||0.5 – 50||1 – 100||3 – 300|
|Max. Dia of Rotor||mm||100||100||250||500||500||800||800|
|Max. Distance between Bearing||mm||250||250||700||700||1200||1500||1500|
|Journal Dia. Range on Std. Roller Carriage||mm||5 – 20||5 – 20||5 – 50||5 – 50||5 – 50||20 – 100||20 – 100|
|Balancing Speed (n)||rpm||800 – 3000||800 – 3000||800 – 3000||800 – 3000||800 – 3000||800 – 3000||800 – 3000|
|Power of Drive Motor||h.p.||0.05||0.05||0.33||0.75||0.75||1.5||3|
|Acceleration Capability in GD2n2||kgm2n2||–||–||0.29 x 106||0.37 x 106||0.37 x 106||0.88 x 106||3.90 x 106|
|Minimum Achievable unbalance||gmm/kg||0.2 – 2||0.2 – 2||0.2 – 2||0.2 – 2||0.2 – 2||0.2 – 2||0.2 – 2|
|Machine Confirms to IS : 13277-1992|
Related posts:Parallel Discharge Type Diverter ValveDigital Fatigue Testing Machines (Model : MFT-8-D)Vertical Type DSP Based Dynamic Balancing Machines (Model : FVBM)Dense Phase Conveying SystemsBottom Discharge Type DiverterRockwell Cum Brinell Hardness Testers (Model : MRB, MRB-250)Boss Microscope with Software for Finding out Brinell Value (Model : FVM-1)
Parallel Discharge Type Diverter Valve
Digital Fatigue Testing Machines (Model : MFT-8-D)
Vertical Type DSP Based Dynamic Balancing Machines (Model : FVBM)
Dense Phase Conveying Systems
Bottom Discharge Type Diverter
Rockwell Cum Brinell Hardness Testers (Model : MRB, MRB-250)
Boss Microscope with Software for Finding out Brinell Value (Model : FVM-1)