If You Want to Know and Purchases Fine Group’s Vertical Type DSP Based Dynamic Balancing Machines. Then, You Can Contact us Shortly and Check Features. We added here detailed specifications for the Vertical Type DSP Based Dynamic Balancing Machines (Model : FVBM).
- Vertical machines bear kind of hard to achieve a balance between the aircraft and one of the rotors like clutch plates, fan blades, fly wheels, magnetic, and grinding wheels, compressors, pulleys, etc.
- The microprocessor dashboard with Motor Claims Facility.
- Achieve a minimum of unbalance up transformation micron 0.5 in CG
- Various models – Suitable for rotors from 0.3 kg to 300 kg.
- It can also computerized versions / e with the printer and the facility in accordance with the requirements of the customers will be supplied.
||FVBM-5 (DSP)||FVBM-10 (DSP)||FVBM-30 (DSP)||FVBM-50 (DSP)||FVBM-100 (DSP)||FVBM-300 (DSP)|
|Weight of the rotor||kg.||0.3 – 3||0.5 – 5||0.5 – 10||1 – 30||1.5 – 50||3 – 100||10 – 300|
|Maximum Dia of the rotor||mm||300||400||400||500||500||600||1000|
|Balancing speed (n)||RPM||1000||1000||1000||750||600||500||350|
|Acceleration capability in GD2n2||kgm2n2||0.29 x 106||0.29 x 106||0.37 x 106||0.66 x 106||0.66 x 106||2.28 x 106||10.6 x 106|
|Min. Measuring the mass unbalance||GM||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.1||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Maximum Measuring the mass unbalance||Kg||0.2||0.2||0.2||1||1||2||2|
|Minimum achieve unbalance (For maximum weight of the rotor)||Microns or GMM / kg||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
|Machine is compatible with: 13277-1992|